Raven Symone Fan Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Symone Fan Club!

The all New Raven Symone forum, Dedicated to keeping you up to date, with the latest news.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
edge
Admin
Admin
edge

Female
Number of posts : 47
So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Empty
PostSubject: So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:   So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:49 am

what's ur name and age and favorite sport, Hobby, and in what way has raven inspired you to do?

ima go 1st lol

im chataira. i am 18 years old. i grew up in los angels california[never met raven] my favorite sport is volleyball and football. my hobby's is arts. love to be creative. raven has inspired me to love myself and that there's nobody else like me in this world (: she's juss my sunshine!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/boylove
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 133
So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:   So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:16 pm

My names sohail

I am 15 Laughing

Hobby.. well the computer making website etc

Raven has inspired me to do alot of things.

just cant remember Laughing Raven Fan

Thanks for joining Chataria!

I hope you like the forum!

And you seem like such a nice person!
Back to top Go down
http://ravensymonefans.info
edge
Admin
Admin
edge

Female
So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:   So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:20 pm

Admin wrote:
My names sohail

I am 15 Laughing

Hobby.. well the computer making website etc

Raven has inspired me to do alot of things.

just cant remember Laughing Raven Fan

Thanks for joining Chataria!

I hope you like the forum!

And you seem like such a nice person!
that's rly kewl. my bro makes websties and he also does aniation. i like this forum. i have been on the forums for like 3 yrs now. i was apart of raven4life forums. but eh. not rly fun anymore.
Back to top Go down
RavensFan1
A TRUE raven Fan!
A TRUE raven Fan!
RavensFan1

Female
Number of posts : 77
So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Ravens fan 4 life!   So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:52 pm

My name is Amber and I am 13 years old.I live in North Carolina and has been a Raven fan since That's So Raven has been on Disney Channel.! I love to cook, meet new friends and sometimes clean. Raven Fan Raven Fan Raven Fan lol!
Back to top Go down
http://ravensymonepresents.com/
edge
Admin
Admin
edge

Female

PostSubject: Re: So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:   So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:16 pm

RavensFan1 wrote:
My name is Amber and I am 13 years old.I live in North Carolina and has been a Raven fan since That's So Raven has been on Disney Channel.! I love to cook, meet new friends and sometimes clean. Raven Fan Raven Fan Raven Fan lol!
well it's so nice to meet you =] i really don't like to clean but i sure do like to cook =], because i like to eat hahaha.. and i have been a raven fan since i was younger. like little lol. and yeah i still watch her on the cosby show haha she was so cute <3 lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:   So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:23 pm

edge wrote:
RavensFan1 wrote:
well it's so nice to meet you =] i really don't like to clean but i sure do like to cook =], because i like to eat hahaha.. and i have been a raven fan since i was younger. like little lol. and yeah i still watch her on the cosby show haha she was so cute <3 lol

true my mum use to watch her when she was little, that's one thing i likes about her, my mum watched her and now me and her still watch her now on thats so raven Laughing so it is kinda wierd but nice and the same time!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:   So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:24 pm

RavensFan1 wrote:

I love to clean up listening to raven music lol

And i love cooking too!
Back to top Go down
edge
Admin
Admin
edge

Female

PostSubject: Re: So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:   So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:29 pm

Admin wrote:
edge wrote:
RavensFan1 wrote:

true my mum use to watch her when she was little, that's one thing i likes about her, my mum watched her and now me and her still watch her now on thats so raven Laughing so it is kinda wierd but nice and the same time!
aww thats cute <3 me and my mom watch it together also. man i juss rae, i wish she would hve like this raven convention, like where she performs in this big stadium lol and just like this big all night party lol. i think that would b tight
Back to top Go down
lilyaya
Raven Fan
Raven Fan

Female
Number of posts : 26

Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:   So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:17 pm

hi my names yazmine and im 12 years old im from new york but i moved to virginia i like 2 sing ,act ,and dance i like raven because shes inspired me to be myself and i look up to her as a big sister.I WANNA MEET RAVEN SYMONE. Raven Fan
Back to top Go down
edge
Admin
Admin
edge

Female

PostSubject: Re: So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:   So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:48 pm

lilyaya wrote:
hi my names yazmine and im 12 years old im from new york but i moved to virginia i like 2 sing ,act ,and dance i like raven because shes inspired me to be myself and i look up to her as a big sister.I WANNA MEET RAVEN SYMONE. Raven Fan
hi. i sing but i don't act. and i love to dance lol. yeah i am pretty sure that raven has inspired everyone in a different way and we can always appreciate her for that. =]
Back to top Go down
RavenRocks4Life
Raven Fan
Raven Fan
RavenRocks4Life

Female
Number of posts : 4
So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:   So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:50 am

RavensFan1 wrote:

Oh really?! I live in NC, too!

My name is Shelby and I am 12 years old. I live in North Carolina and I like going on the computer, reading (only if they're TSR books Very Happy ) and etc, I can't think of anything else. Very Happy I've been a Raven fan since That's So Raven started and I've been so addicted her! I REALLY want to meet her. BADLY!

Raven Fan Raven Fan Raven Fan Raven Fan Raven Fan <---Isn't she gorgeous? I never get tired of looking at her face!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:   So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So ii am trying to get to know you guys better (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raven Symone Fan Club! :: Off Topic-
Jump to: