Raven Symone Fan Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Symone Fan Club!

The all New Raven Symone forum, Dedicated to keeping you up to date, with the latest news.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'College Road Trip' Box office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 133
'College Road Trip' Box office Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100'College Road Trip' Box office Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-12

'College Road Trip' Box office Empty
PostSubject: 'College Road Trip' Box office   'College Road Trip' Box office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:34 am

Raven-Symone's new movie 'College Road Trip' took home $14,000,000 on opening weekend. The film was opened to a total of 2706 theatres around the United States. The film came into second place following the epic action '10,000 B.C.' with total sales of $35,730,000. Although Raven's film could've done better, remember that '10,000 B.C.' opened in 3410 theatres, more than 700 theatres than 'College Road Trip'! Also, people are always hungry for films such as '10,000 B.C.', which means that 'Collge Road Trip' did respactably. Remember that we still have a lot more time to make the film a big hit! So go again next weekend and tell everyone who hasn't seen it to do the same! The film is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
http://ravensymonefans.info
RavensFan1
A TRUE raven Fan!
A TRUE raven Fan!
RavensFan1

Female
Number of posts : 77
'College Road Trip' Box office Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100'College Road Trip' Box office Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: A raven fan   'College Road Trip' Box office Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:35 am

College Road Trip is fuuuuny Raven Fan
Back to top Go down
http://ravensymonepresents.com/
musikplayer610
Admin
Admin
musikplayer610

Female
Number of posts : 14
'College Road Trip' Box office Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100'College Road Trip' Box office Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: 'College Road Trip' Box office   'College Road Trip' Box office Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:01 pm

I saw the movie and it was hilarious!! I loved the pig and Raven portrayed a perfect teenage life in the movie. I love her as she's my role model Very Happy
Back to top Go down
courtn3ybab3
Raven Fan
Raven Fan
courtn3ybab3

Number of posts : 10
'College Road Trip' Box office Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100'College Road Trip' Box office Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: 'College Road Trip' Box office   'College Road Trip' Box office Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:20 pm

i bought the movie on dvd today =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'College Road Trip' Box office   'College Road Trip' Box office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'College Road Trip' Box office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raven Symone Fan Club! :: Latest News!-
Jump to: